Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CFNP

Thought that this title was most appropriate since I have not posted in a month! I am now an official Certified Family Nurse Practitioner!!! Took my test one week ago and all of my dreams from many years ago are now REAL!! I just can't believe that all of this has fallen into place.

I am really loving my new job. Now, don't get me wrong I have a ton of responsibility but it is interesting and challenging daily which I think is perfect for me! Of course I love the "gay" things that come with it such as....getting my lab coats monogrammed, business cards, and eating in the physician's lounge. I hope that this job remains as satisfying as it has been so far.

Shelby is out of school for the summer and she has the best babysitter ever! They swim, play, go out to eat, make a mess, and love every minute of it! I can't believe that soon enough she will be starting "big girl" school! I got a letter in the mail from the school that at the bottom said "Hooray for the class of 2022!" Kinda hard to let that soak in! We got our ear's pierced about 3 weeks ago and she has done great with that and loves her "diamonds"!

Sydney is doing great!!! She is a chunky monkey that loves to sleep and eat! She is sitting up almost alone and rolling over all over the place. She makes my heart smile daily with her little personality developing!

Chris and I are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello-

    I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

    I look forward to hearing from you!

    Thank you,
    Emily Patterson
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete