Monday, May 10, 2010

"Jesus Take the Wheel"




















I am sure that you are wondering why the title that I put.....well, this morning after taking my 2 beautiful daughters to school and daycare "Jesus Take the Wheel" was on the radio. I began to listen and then began to cry. For the past 3 years I now know that this is how I made it!! I let Jesus take my wheel and guide me. People ask me lately how have you continued to stay married, have a young child, work, and give birth to a child all why getting your Master's? My typical answer was "I really don't know". But this morning it hit and now I do know.....God had his hands on me and guided me every step of the way. The old saying that "God doesn't give you more than you can handle" became so real to me this morning. Through all of this it has given my courage and confidence. Through financial strain I thought I needed to stop school and begin working full time and through the struggle of finding out I was pregnant I wanted to throw the towel in. I now do know and realize that it wasn't me making those decisions to continue....it was God and his plan was bigger for me and I just had to endure hard times to get to this point and trully appreciate it. I am so thankful!!! I am also so thankful to my family and friends.......I don't know how I could've done this without each of you!!!


This weekend was very exciting!!! It became official......I am now Allyn C. Allen, MSN (Family Nurse Practitioner). I am now waiting on the certified part. Just as school is now over now it is to studying for my national certification!!! One last test in this long journey, but one VERY important one at that! I hope to spend all of my free time over the next few weeks preparing for this.


Since yesterday was mother's day, I read a friends blog this morning. I encourage each of you mothers to check it out! The Broadus Bunch, crazy living at its best
toddnsarahnmadysonnaubrie.blogspot.com.......Sarah's words are so true and very inspiring.


I hope that each of you have a wonderful week and I hope that you enjoy my graduation pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment