Tuesday, May 4, 2010

**REALITY**

So these past few weeks have been very busy and exciting!

Sydney had her 8 week check up and she was 12 pounds!!! She is in the 90% percentile....I expected nothing less after having a little runt.....and yes Shelby is a runt, she was still in the 20% percentile for weight at her 5 year old check up. Sydney has started staying with a girl here in Clinton and things are going very well with that so far! I hope it keeps going as well!

I have accepted a job as the Neurology Nurse Practitioner for St. Dominic here in Jackson!!!! I am very excited about this opportunity! They thus far have taken great care of me and are keeping me very informed about every step of my transition. I am going to be working with some great doctors and I am very excited and grateful! (My favorite part is that I got my very own office today!!!!) My hours are going to be great and flexible with 2 kids and I am just so excited! I start there May 24th! However, I am sad about leaving the ER at UMC......I know nothing else but this and it really did hurt my heart to turn in my 2 weeks notice. I know that they understand that I am moving on to bigger and better things but they are the reason that I am the nurse I am today and I will forever be grateful to my great friends there!

SO....Saturday is my big day!!! I am so excited and hope to post pictures soon! I leave for the Delta in 2 days and just really can't stand it at this point. I am so blessed and grateful for how things are working out for me and my family right now. More to come after Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Your road certainly hasn't been easy but you made it!!! Congrats! Love you!

    ReplyDelete