Monday, April 19, 2010

Shelby's birthday, Sydney, and FINALS!!
















These past few weeks have been VERY busy around our house! Shelby's turned 5......I just can't believe my baby is 5 and fixing to start "big girl school". She went on a field trip to tour Clinton Park and loved it!!! We have pre-registration tomorrow night! I hope I make it through this!!!!





Sydney is growing so fast!!! WAY faster than Shelby but she is getting her own little personality and I love it. I think I am falling more in love with my girls every day!! Sydney will be 8 weeks old this week.......at 6 weeks old she began sleeping about 6 hours straight at night so we are so lucky! (I think she knew mommy had alot going on!)


I AM ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! I took my comps last Monday and Tuesday. For those of you that don't know that's basically 8 hours worth of sitting in front of a computer typing everything you have learned in the past 2 years. It was very intense and I should know the results this week hopefully! Last Thursday and Friday I had 2 big job interviews and I am praying that one of these really works out for me!! I should know about them this week also. So....all I am waiting for now is MAY 8TH!!!! That's graduation day and I become emotional thinking about it. I typically don't give the best advice or make the best decisions but this is something that I put my mind to many years ago. Through hard times, having a 5 year old, having a new baby, and just the motions of life....I DID IT! If any of you have dreams or goals that you desire, set your mind to it and go get it! I hope that this will be the most rewarding thing I have ever done for myself! My children will never be able to tell me that they can't do something because I will be able to remind them that they can!



I hope that you all will go get your dreams and know that no matter what is handed to you, you can finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment