Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Shower and Sickness


This was the cake from my baby shower. It was SOOOO nice and I got some really great stuff!!! Now I feel like its about time to get ready! Prior to the baby shower we had a nice little scare. Saturday night I got really sick throwing up.....after a while of doing this, I started have abdominal pain and some low back pain that kept getting worse so I ended up at St. Dominic's in labor and delivery until about 2 hours before the baby shower. So......I am not including pictures from the shower as I looked and felt horrible!! Since then, Shelby and Chris have both been sick with the same thing. Shelby has taken it the worse and had to get IV fluids on 2 seperate days. Hopefully today is her turn around day and she is getting better! Chris is painting the last piece of furniture for Sydney's room today and hopefully the bedding will be ready soon. I am 33 weeks now and getting very excited for Sydney to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment