Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time to get ready for baby Sydney!

Now that Christmas has come and gone, the next step is to get everything ready for Sydney's arrival! I am having a baby shower this Sunday thanks to some really great friends and my sister in law.....I am so thankful for them wanting to do this for me!

As for the nursery, it is coming together slowly.......we have the crib up and the changing table in the room. My bedding is being made by my friend Betsy. We moved a piece of furniture from Shelby's room to the baby's room and now Chris has to touch up paint it........Shelby had to put her mark on it with a few crayons and some stickers so we need to freshen it up. Hopefully within a week or so it will all be complete! It will have to be as I only have about 6 and a half weeks left......and I did have Shelby a little over a month early......so that doesn't leave much time!

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my check up and this will be the first appointment that I am taking Shelby with me. Going to try and see if they will take a peek with the ultrasound so that Shelby can see her baby sister! We have been talking about her going to the "baby doctor" with me for the past few days and she is very excited.

I will be starting mt LAST semester of NP school in a few weeks.......I can't wait to be done!!!!! This has been a long journey and I am so ready to practice out there and put school behind me. Please pray that I am able to find the right job for me as I begin my search this week. I have several of prospects but really want to see what all is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment