Thursday, January 28, 2010

36 Weeks Pregnant and feeling every bit of it!!!!


Today, I am 36 weeks pregnant and had my doctor's appointment. Since I got preeclamptic with Shelby and had delivered her by this point, my doctor wants to do weekly ultrasounds to check on baby Sydney. Today she is 6lbs 7oz......I am in shock! She is going to be my chunkey monkey I am afraid. She has chubby cheeks and a head full of hair. These are 2 of the pictures from today. They are blurry but she has a hand in front of her face. I am sure that she is saying "Enough with the pictures.....get me out of here!". My bedding is now complete and Sydney's room is finally done!! We are also fortunate that I have found someone to keep Sydney once she turns 6 weeks old.....this has really had me stressed out. It is someone that keeps a friend of ours child and has been very happy with her. Shelby got to go to my doctors's appointment today since she has strep and had to stay at home today. She loves going to the doctor with me and getting to see Sydney on the ultrasound. I will keep you all updated as Sydney's arrival is fastly approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment